A high-quality lever clamp – it has a one-handed ratchet trigger with quick release action. 120 degree clamping facility with soft plastic jaw to prevent marking or damaging surface. A high tensile serrated steel bar allows maximum pressures can be applied by using the hand-operated ratchet. A wide 90mm jaw depth and 200mm maximum length of opening.
- A heavy-duty dual-purpose clamp and spreader with 120kg of gripping force.
- Lever operation enables clamping or spreading to be carried out speedily and accurately
- The tough ABS plastic jaws engage with the high tensile serrated steel bar when pressure is applied.
- This clamp is ideal for a wide range of woodworking and DIY projects.
- New grip and trigger design provides simple, one-handed operation.
- Soft jaw pads offer sure grip, will not scratch or mark work piece surfaces.
- Reverse Clamping – fixed jaw can be reversed for spreading ( reverse ) clamping
200mm (8in) Throat Depth: 90mm